Competition Ts & Cs – South Africa and Namibia
WIN – 10% off your next regular merchandise purchase at any John Craig store in South Africa and Namibia. This excludes any higher merchandise
- All persons entering the John Craig competition agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
- In order to be eligible to enter this competition:
- the entrant must permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa or Namibia
- the entrant must be a legal resident of said country and be in possession of a valid identification document;
- the entrant cannot be a juristic person and must be an individual person;
- The competition is not open to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to any of the organisers or John Craig or any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, any of the organisers, including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners and associates, or any supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition.
- All participants who meet the eligibility requirements set out above will be automatically entered the competition if they have entered correctly.
- The competition commences on 5 August and runs until 31 August.
- Participants can enter the competition in the following order:
6.1 To enter: Take a picture of yourself in a John Craig store in South African with your latest purchase of John Craig merchandise. Post this picture on John Craig SA or Namibia Facebook page.
6.2 The purchase receipt will need to be presented upon winning
- The draw will take place the 2 September
- The best entries are judged by our internal panel will be drawn by selection from all eligible entries. An auditor will verify the picked entry is compliant as set out by the terms and conditions of this competition.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entered into.
- The total pool prize for the competition is 10% off regular merchandise, which will be distributed to the entries drawn to makeup the value. Regular is classified as shirts, trousers, shoes to the value of R2,000.00 – the merchandise will be determined by John Craig and it’s stores.
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or for any other item.
- The prize must be claimed in store two weeks upon receiving official communication that they have won.
- The prizes are items that are in John Craig stores and as depicted on the image submitted by the contestant.
- The winner will be required to provide John Craig with proof of identification in the form of a copy of his/her identity document, passport or driver’s licence as well as proof of payment of the original merchandise that was used to enter the competition.
- Notification and delivery of prizes:
- Prize winner will be informed via Facebook, and that his/her name has been drawn, that he/she has won the prize.
- John Craig reserves the right to disqualify a winner if he/she does not respond to the Facebook message telephone call, e-mail or notification by registered mail within 14 working days of being contacted or the notification being despatched, indicating that he/she accepts the prize. In such event, John Craig will be entitled to select another winner within 1 working day thereafter.
- BY PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPETITION, YOU AGREE, SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW THAT NEITHER CTM NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE ADVERTISING AGENCIES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR CLAIMS IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPETITION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE.